“As Twitter’s CE0, Jack Dorsey steps down from his position, the running of the business is now in the hands of Indian-American, Parag Agrawal.
Below are five things to know about the new Twitter CEO:
- Before his current appointment, Agrawal was Twitter’s chief technical officer.
- He joined the company in 2011.
- He has served as the chief technology officer since October 2017, where he was responsible for the network’s technical strategy.
- Before joining Twitter, he did research internships at AT&T, Microsoft and Yahoo.
- Agrawal holds a PhD in computer science from Stanford University and a bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology in Bombay”
Credit: Ukabuilu chuks